Disney Park Recipe:
Source: Mickey’s Gourmet Cookbook
- Lemon juice
- Kosher salt
- Crushed ice
- 1 cup Strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1-ounce tequila
- 1-ounce strawberry tequila
- 2-ounce lime juice
- Lime wedge
- In a small plate or bowl, place lemon juice.
- In a small plate or bowl, place the kosher salt.
- Dip the rim of the 12-ounce margarita glass in the lemon juice, and dip in the kosher salt.
- In a blender, blend together the strawberries, tequilas, lime juice and 4 ounces of crushed ice. Add more ice if the mixture is too think.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with the lime wedge.