• 1 ¾ cups graham cracker crumbs (1/2 of a 14oz box)
• 6 tbsp butter, melted
• ¼ cup brown sugar
Ingredients Pumpkin Filling:
• 2 Large eggs
• 1 15-ounce can pumpkin puree
• 1 12-ounce can evaporated milk
• ¾ cup sugar
• 1 tsp ground cinnamon
• ½ tsp ground ginger
• ¼ tsp ground clove
• ¼ tsp salt
Instructions for the crust:
1. Preheat the over to 375F.
2. Grease and flour a 9”x13” baking dish.
3. In a blender, pulse the graham crackers until finely chopped.
4. In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and brown sugar. Mix until well combined.
5. Pour the mixture into the baking dish and press it into the bottom of the dish. You want to evenly spread the mixture throughout the bottom of the pan.
6. Bake for 10 minutes.
7. Let cool for 30 minutes or more.
Instructions Pie Filling:
1. Preheat the oven to 375F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, pumpkin puree, and evaporated milk. Whisk them well together.
3. In a small bowl, combine the remaining dry ingredients together. Stir well to make sure there are no clumps in the mixture.
4. Combine the two mixtures into one bowl and whisk until well combined.
5. Pour the mixture into your cooled crust. Make sure to evenly spread the mixture over the crust you made earlier.
6. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes. You want to be able to gently shake the pan and only have a slight wiggle.
7. Let cool overnight in the refrigerator.