- 4 Tablespoons Softened Butter
- 1 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 2 Cups Yellow Cake Mix
- 1/4 Cups Water
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Large Egg
- 2 1/2 Cups Apple Pie Filling
- 1/2 Cups Craisins
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease a 11x9x2 cake plan.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
- Mix in the yellow cake mix, water, vanilla extract, and eggs. Mix really well.
- Fold in the apple pie filling and the craisins.
- Pour the cake batter into the prepared cake pan.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes. The cake is baked when a toothpick can be inserted in the center of the cake and it comes out clean.
- Server with ice cream.