Location: Sprinkles – Disney Springs – Walt Disney World
Location: Sprinkles – Downtown Disney – Disneyland
Source: The Sprinkles Baking Book – Candace Nelson
• 2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 ¼ tsp baking powder
• 1 tsp ground cinnamon
• ½ tsp freshly grated nutmeg
• ¼ tsp baking soda
• ½ tsp fine sea salt
• 2/3 cup buttermilk (shaken)
• 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
• ½ cup unsalted butter (slightly softened)
• 1/3 cup sugar
• 1 ½ tbsp. lightly packed light brown sugar
• 2 large eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Place paper liners in a 12-cup cupcake pan.
3. In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt. Whisk well together.
4. In a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and the sugars. Beat on high speed for a few minutes.
5. Add the eggs one at a time. with
6. In a small bowl, combine the buttermilk and vanilla.
7. To the stand mixer, add half the flour mixture, mix, add half the milk mixture, mix, add the remaining flour, mix, add remaining milk mixture and mix well.
8. Pour the batter into the prepared cupcake pan.
9. Bake for 21 to 23 minutes.
10. Brush the top with melted butter and roll in the cinnamon sugar topping. Cool on a wire rack until completely cool.
For official information, please check out Disney‘s official website www.disney.com.