Disney Park Recipe:
Ingredients Shortbread Crust:
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened, cut into small pieces
- 3/4 cup Stilton cheese, rind discarded and cheese crumbled
- 2 1/2 cups cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup plus 1/2 tablespoon sour cream
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Instructions Shortbread Crust:
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Butter a 9 1/2-inch spring-form pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour and sugar.
- Beat in the butter until it has the texture of cornmeal.
- Spread the mixture over the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Bake for 9 to 12 minutes. It will become golden brown.
- Let cool on a wire rack.
- In a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, beat together the crumbled Stilton, cream cheese, and sugar.
- Beat in one egg at a time. Mix well after every addition.
- Mix in the flour.
- Beat in the sour cream and vanilla. Mix until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the cool springform pan.
- Place the springform pan in a water bath.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Bake until the edges are golden brown.
- Let cool on a wire rack. Cool for at least 2 hours. Cover while cooling.