Disney Park Recipe:
Location: 1900 Park Fare – Disney’s Grand Floridian Beach Resort – Walt Disney World
Source: Mickey Gourmet Cookbook
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups yellow cornmeal
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 5 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9x13x2-inch cake pan.
- In a medium saucepan, combine water, butter, sugar, and salt. Bring mixture to a boil.
- Add the corn. Stir the mixture until it becomes thick. Once thick, remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar mixture, and milk. Once mixed, add eggs. Once mixed, add baking powder.
- Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes. The bread will be golden brown when done.