- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 bars (1.55oz each) milk chocolate candy
- Bag of mini marshmallows
- 7 oz marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons milk
- 1.55 oz milk chocolate candy
- Preheat oven to temperature on your cake mix box.
- Grease or place cupcake liners in a muffin tray.
- In a large bowl, prepare the cake batter as per the directions on the box.
- Fold the graham crackers crumbs into the box.
- Fill each muffin cup halfway with batter.
- Place a few mini marshmallows and chocolate pieces over the batter.
- Separate the remaining batter over the marshmallows and chocolates.
- Bake according to box instructions.
- Let cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat together the marshmallow cream, butter, and powdered sugar.
- Beat in milk, add milk until you reach the frosting consistency you are looking for.
- Pipe the frosting on to the cool cupcake.
- Place a chocolate rectangle on the top of each cupcake.