- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup spring water
- 1 cup raspberry puree or 4 cups raspberry juice
- juice from ½ a lemon
- 2 tablespoons Chambord liqueur
- 1 egg white
- In a medium saucepan, dissolve the sugar in the water. Remove the saucepan from the heat and let cool.
- In a blender, puree the raspberries. Strain into a bowl.
- Place the strained raspberry puree back into a clean mixer. Mix in the sugar syrup, lemon juice, and Chambord liqueur. Place in the mixture in the refrigerator to cool.
- In the ice cream maker, place the chilled mixture up to half full. Follow the ice cream makers instructions.
- While it is freezing, add the egg white. Freeze until the mixture becomes firm.