Disney Park Recipe:
Ingredients Cream Puff Filling:
• 1 egg
• 2 egg yolks
• ¼ cup cornstarch
• 1 1/3 cup milk
• 1/3 cup sugar
• 1 tsp vanilla
• 2 tbsp butter
• 1 15-ounce can pure pumpkin
• ¾ cup brown sugar
• 2 ½ tsp cinnamon
• 1 stick butter
• ¼ cup water
• ¼ cup milk
• 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
• 1/3 cup high gluten flour
• ½ tsp salt
• 4 eggs
• 1/3 cup powdered sugar
Ingredients Cranberry-Blueberry Sauce:
• 2 cups fresh cranberries
• ¾ cup water
• ¾ cup sugar
• 4 cups fresh raspberries
• 1 (16 ounces) jar raspberry jam
• 2 cups fresh blueberries
Instructions for Cream Puff Filling:
1. In a small bowl, combine the egg, egg yolks, and cornstarch. Whisk together well.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the milk, sugar, and vanilla. Cook for 6 minutes and the mixture become hot.
3. While whisking constantly, pour 1/3 of the milk mixture into the egg mixture. Go slowly.
4. Remove the saucepan from the heat and mix in the butter. Let the mixture cool for 30 minutes. You want it to be room temperature.
5. In a medium bowl, combine the pumpkin, brown sugar and cinnamon.
6. Fold the milk mixture into the pumpkin bowl. Place in the refrigerator to cool.
Instructions for Profiteroles:
1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2. Place two pieces of parchment paper over two baking sheets.
3. In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the milk and water and bring the mixture to a boil.
4. In a medium bowl, combine the flours and salt. Mix in the milk mixture. Stir the bowl until the mixture becomes smooth.
5. In a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, place the mixture and mix on a medium speed until no more steam comes out.
6. Slow the speed and add the eggs one at a time slowly.
7. Place the dough in a piping bag and pipe 1 1/2 –inch circles on the baking sheets.
8. Bake for 15 minutes. They will become brown.
9. Let cool for 30 minutes.
10. Once cooled, place the cream puff filling in a piping bag and fill each profiterole. Sprinkle powdered sugar over top of each.
Instructions Cranberry-Blueberry Sauce:
1. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the cranberries, water, and sugar. Cook until the cranberries begin to burst. Once heated, remove from the heat and drain the water.
2. In a blender, puree the raspberries. Run the raspberries through a sieve. It will remove the seeds and you can discard them.
3. In a bowl, combine the pureed raspberries and the raspberry jam. Place the raspberry mixture in the medium saucepan.
4. Add the blueberries to the pan and cook until warm. Slowly fold in the cranberries.
5. Keep warm for serving.
1. In a bowl, place three profiteroles.
2. Pour ½ cup of cranberry-blueberry sauce over top of the profiteroles.
3. Place one more profiterole on top.