Disney Park Recipe:
• 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
• 3 teaspoons cinnamon, divided
• 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
• 2 eggs, slightly beaten
• 1 tablespoon water
• 4 bananas
• ¾ cup breadcrumbs
• 3 cups oil or fat for frying
1. In a medium bowl, sift the flour, 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon and 1 tablespoon of the sugar.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the eggs, water, remaining cinnamon and sugar.
3. In a small bowl, place the breadcrumbs.
4. Heat the oil to 350F.
5. Cut the bananas in half crosswise.
6. Dip the banana in the flour mixture and make sure it’s well coated.
7. Dip the coated banana in the egg mixture and make sure it’s well coated.
8. Dip the banana in the breadcrumbs and make sure it’s well coated.
9. Fry the banana until it’s golden brown. This should take about 1 minute. Serve right away.