Location: BOMA – Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Walt Disney World
- 2 pounds Cream Cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup whole eggs
- 1/2 t. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 t. Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1 quarter of a Fresh Pineapple (peeled and in tiny cubes)
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar for the bottom
Ingredients Bottom Crust:
- 1 cup White Chocolate (melted)
- 1/4 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- In a medium saucepot, cook the pineapples in 1/4 cup of brown sugar. They will become slightly translucent in about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and place aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Spray miniature muffin molds with cooking spray.
- Place molds in a water bath prepared baking pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together the sugar and cream cheese.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla until fully combined and there are no lumps.
- Mix in the lemon juice, heavy cream, and sour cream. Mix well.
- Place a small amount of brown sugar in the bottom of each prepared muffin mold.
- Top brown sugar with the cooked pineapple mixture. It should be enough to cover the bottom of each mold.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the pineapple almost filling each muffin mold.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the cheesecakes had set.
- Remove from water bath and let cool aside.
- In a small microwavable bowl, melt the white chocolate. Once melted, mix with the 1/4 Graham Cracker Crumbs until combined.
- Spoon (or you can pipe) the white chocolate mixture over the cheesecakes.
- Place the muffins molds in the refrigerator or cooler overnight.
- To serve, flip the mold upside down to release the cheesecake. The pineapple will not be on top and the white chocolate base will be on the bottom.
For official information, please check out Disney‘s official website www.disney.com.
2 thoughts on “Pineapple Upside Down Cheesecake”
Pineapple – check; Cheese Cake – check. Two of my favorite things. Can’t wait to try this.
Don’t you love when that happens?!