Disney Park Recipe:
- 2 pounds Cream Cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup whole eggs
- 1/2 t. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 t. Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1 quarter of a Fresh Pineapple (peeled and in tiny cubes)
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar for the bottom
Ingredients Bottom Crust:
- 1 cup White Chocolate (melted)
- 1/4 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- In a medium saucepot, cook the pineapples in 1/4 cup of brown sugar. They will become slightly translucent in about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and place aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Spray miniature muffin molds with cooking spray.
- Place molds in a water bath prepared baking pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together the sugar and cream cheese.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla until fully combined and there are no lumps.
- Mix in the lemon juice, heavy cream, and sour cream. Mix well.
- Place a small amount of brown sugar in the bottom of each prepared muffin mold.
- Top brown sugar with the cooked pineapple mixture. It should be enough to cover the bottom of each mold.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the pineapple almost filling each muffin mold.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the cheesecakes had set.
- Remove from water bath and let cool aside.
- In a small microwavable bowl, melt the white chocolate. Once melted, mix with the 1/4 Graham Cracker Crumbs until combined.
- Spoon (or you can pipe) the white chocolate mixture over the cheesecakes.
- Place the muffins molds in the refrigerator or cooler overnight.
- To serve, flip the mold upside down to release the cheesecake. The pineapple will not be on top and the white chocolate base will be on the bottom.