Location: Disney Inspired – Heather Wall (Pastry Sous Chef of Disney’s Port Orleans Resort and Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort)
Source: Disney Parks Blog
– 1/4 cup mashed, ripe banana
– 2 cups smooth peanut butter
– 1/4 cup honey
– 4 Cups whole wheat flour
– 1 cup wheat germ
– 1 cup oatmeal
– 1 1/2 cups water
– 1/4 cup ground peanuts
– 1/4 cup chopped, crispy bacon
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. In a large bowl, mash the bananas, peanut butter and honey. Mash until the mixture is smooth.
3. Into the bowl, add the flour, wheat germ, and oatmeal. Mix until the mixture is dry to the touch. You may need to add water to help the mixture come together.
4. Add the peanut butter and bacon. You want to make sure it’s equally spread out throughout the mixture.
5. On a clean and floured surface, roll out the dough to 1/4 inch thick. Use a cookie cutter to cut out the shapes.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Let cool completely.
For official information, please check out Disney‘s official website www.disney.com.