Disney Park Recipe:
– 9oz. bittersweet chocolate
– 1lb. butter
– 6 eggs
– 4 cups sugar
– TB vanilla extract
– 1 3/4 cup cake flour
– 1 cup heavy cream
– 6oz. white chocolate
– 8oz. semisweet chocolate
– 1/3 cup cocoa powder
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Line a 12×16-inch baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a double boiler, melt the chocolate and butter.
4. In a stand mixer with a whip attachment on medium speed, combine the eggs, vanilla, and sugar. Whip until light in color.
5. Using the paddle attachment, mix in the butter mixture.
6. Add the flour. Do not over mix.
7. Bake for 30-36 minutes. Let cool completely.
8. In a large bowl, place the chopped white and semisweet chocolate.
9. In a small pot, heat the milk. While still hot, pour over the chocolate bowl. Stir until chocolates are melted. Let cool to room temperature.
10. Spread the frosting over the cooled brownies. Use a spatula to spread the frosting out evenly over the brownies. Place in the refrigerator to set.
11. Cut a paw print stencil out of cardboard. Cut the brownies into 3x30inch squares.
12. Place the stencil over each brownie. Place cocoa in a sifter and dust over the brownie. Remove the stencil carefully. It will create the paw-print design.