Disney Park Recipe:
- 8 x 2 1/2 Tart Shell
- 1 1/4 pounds Sweetened Condensed Milk (1 1/2 cans)
- 2 1/2 each Egg Yolks
- 3 oz Passion Fruit Puree
- 1 oz Lemon Juice
- 5 each Egg Whites
- 2 1/4 oz Sugar
- Preheat oven to 250F.
- Place pre-made shells on a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine the egg yolks, condensed milk, passion fruit, and lemon juice. Mix really well.
- Pour the mixture into the shells.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes. Let the tarts cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 370F.
- In a large clean bowl, whip the egg whites and sugar together. Whip until stiff peaks are formed.
- Place the meringue in a piping bag or a large zip lock bag with the corner cut off.
- Pipe the meringue onto the tarts by making “spikes”.
- Place in the oven just until the meringue is lightly browned. This will not take very long. Remove from oven and let cool.