Disney Park Recipe:
Ingredients Cheese Cake:
- 2.5 oz cream cheese
- 1 1/4 oz granulated sugar
- 1 3/4 oz whole eggs
- 1 1/4 tsp whole milk
- 10 oz egg yolks
Ingredients Passion Fruit Sauce:
- 14 oz condensed milk can
- 7 oz egg yolk
- 2 oz lemon juice
- 8 oz passion fruit puree
- Preheat oven to 225F.
- Prepare the baking dish by placing them in a large dish with high sides.
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, butter, cream cheese and milk. Heat but do not boil.
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs and egg yolks. whisk together well.
- Temper the egg by placing a little bit of the cream mixture into the egg mixture and mix well. Then mix the egg mixture into the cream mixture. Whisking continuously or the egg will scramble
- Pour the mixture into the baking dishes. Place in a water bath.
- Bake for 30 minutes uncovered.
- Top with the passion fruit sauce and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
Instructions Passion Fruit Sauce:
- In a blender, mix all ingredients together.