Location: Boardwalk Bakery – Disney’s Boardwalk Resort – Walt Disney World
- 1 ¼ cups sugar-free vanilla wafer cookies, crushed
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons sugar-free sweetener
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 egg white
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 ½ teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cookie crumbs and melted butter.
- Into a 9-inch springform pan, press the cookie mixture into the bottom of the pan.
- Bake pan for 7 to 8 minutes. Set aside to cool completely.
- Lower heat in the oven to 325F.
- In a stand mixer, combine the sifted sweetener and cornstarch.
- Beat in the cream cheese on low speed. Mix until creamy.
- Beat between each addition, beat in the eggs, egg whites and sour cream. Scrap down the sides between additions.
- Mix in the lemon juice and vanilla extract. Mix for one minute.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the cooled crust.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes. Bake until firm and golden around the edges. Let cool completely before serving.
For official information, please check out Disney‘s official website www.disney.com.