Disney Park Recipe:
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Ingredients Macadamia Nut Butter:
- One stick of butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup toasted Macadamia nuts
- In a medium bowl, sift the flour.
- To the flour bowl, add the brown sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix together.
- Mix in the eggs, milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract. Beat until smooth.
- If you are using an electric skillet, heat the skillet to 350F. If you using a frying pan, place it on medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the batter to the center of the skillet/frying pan. Cook until bubbles form and the side is dry. Flip and cook until golden brown.
Instructions Macadamia Nut Butter:
- Toast the Macadamia Nuts.
- In a small bowl, mix together butter and honey together.
- Place a pancake on a plate.
- Top with syrup.
- Spoon the Macadamia Nut Butter over the pancakes.