Source: Swan and Dolphin Recipe Club
• 18oz Heavy Cream
• 5 Egg Yolks
• 3 Oz Sugar
• Lemon Peels from 2 lemons
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the cream to a boil.
2. Add the lemon peel to the cream. You want to let the mixture sit for at least 15 minutes so the lemon flavors have enough time to infuse with the cream.
3. Strain the entire mixture.
4. In a medium bowl, beat together the yolks and the sugar. Once combined, pour in the cream and mix well.
5. Pour the mixture evenly into ceramic ramekins. Place the ramekins on a baking pan. Fill the pan halfway with water.
6. Bake until the custard is set.
7. Let cool.
8. Once cooled, sprinkle sugar over the top. Place the pan under the broiler to burn the sugar.
9. Top with fresh berries.