Disney Park Recipe:
- 1 cup melted chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
Ingredients Cookie Dough:
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temp
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup sifted cocoa powder, plus extra for dusting muffin tins
- 1 & 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
Ingredients Peanut Butter Cream:
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened condensed milk
- In a saucepan, scald the cream.
- In a medium bowl, place the melted chocolate chips
- Pour the cream over the melted chocolate and stir.
Instructions Cookie Dough:
- Take a large muffin tray and dust it with cocoa.
- In a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugar.
- In a medium bowl, sift together the cocoa, and flour. Mix together well.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture in three parts. Mix well.
- Create 6 medium balls with dough and 6 small balls.
- Take a medium ball and push the dough into the bottom and the side of the pan. Continue with all the medium balls.
- Flatten the small balls into circles. These will cover the tortes later.
Instructions Peanut Butter Cream:
- In a medium bowl, combine the peanut butter and milk. Mix together well.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Take your cookie dough cupped muffing tray and place 1 tablespoon of peanut butter cream.
- Pour in 1/3 cup of ganache.
- Cover with dough circles and press down.
- Place in refrigerator to chill.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool completely before removing from tins.
- Preheat oven to 200.
- Place tortes in the oven and bake for 5 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream.