Location: Sassagoula Floatworks & Food Factory – Port Orleans – Walt Disney World
- 1 x 14oz can condensed milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 3 x 4oz key lime juice
- 4 oz heavy cream
- 1 x 9″ Graham cracker pie shell
- 1 each lime
- 1 pint whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, combine the condensed milk and egg yolks. Mix well.
- Add key lime juice and mix well.
- Pour the liquid into the pie shell.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Let cool completely and top with whipped cream and lime slices.
For official information, please check out Disney‘s official website www.disney.com.