Location: Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue – Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground – Walt Disney World
Location: Trails End – Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground – Walt Disney World
- 3/4 cup cornmeal
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Grease a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, salt, baking powder, and sugar. Mix together well.
- In a medium bowl, combine the milk, eggs, and oil. Mix together well.
- Slowly blend the wet mixture into the dry mixture. Blend until just incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Bake until golden brown.
- Allow cooling before serving.
For official information, please check out Disney‘s official website www.disney.com.