Disney Park Recipe:
Source: Swan and Dolphin Recipe Club
- 6 3/4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 2 cups sliced almonds
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- 3/4 cup simple syrup
- 40 oz. mini marshmallows
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 sticks whole unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2/3 cup chopped dried cherries or raisins
- 3 1/2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the oats, almonds, and the pecan pieces. Mix together well. Toss in the simple syrup.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the oat mixture over the prepared baking sheet. Place in the oven and toast until the mixture is golden brown.
- While the oats are still in the oven, melt the marshmallows. Mix in the vanilla and the butter. Mix until well combined.
- Place the toasted oat mixture in a large bowl. Mix in the nuts, dried fruit, and cereal.
- Into the oat mixture, add the melted marshmallow and stir in well. It will be hot so please be careful.
- Line a baking dish with wax paper. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Make sure to even out the mixture. It should be one level.
- Let cool completely.
- Cut into bars.