Location: Swan Resort – Walt Disney World
Location: Dolphin Resort – Walt Disney World
Source: Swan and Dolphin Recipe Club
– 3 1/2 Cups sifted flour
– 2 1/2 Tsp. Baking Powder
– 1/2 Tsp. Salt
– 1 1/2 Cubes Sweet Butter (6oz)
– 2 Tsp. Vanilla
– 1 1/2 Cups Granulated Sugar
– 2 Tbsp. Sour Cream
– 1 Lemon (Grated Rind Only)
– 2 Eggs
– 1 Tbsp. Milk
1. In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
2. In a medium bowl, cream together butter, vanilla, sugar, sour cream, lemon peel. Beat the mixture well.
3. To the butter mixture, add the eggs one at a time. Once both eggs are mixed in, add the milk. Mix well.
4. Slowly add the dry mixture to the butter mixture.
5. Wrap the batter and place in the refrigerator for at least three hours to chill.
6. Preheat oven to 340F.
7. Roll out the dough to 1/4 inch thick.
8. Use cookie cutters to cut different shapes.
9. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
10. Let cool completely before decorating with icing or decorations.
For official information, please check out Disney‘s official website www.disney.com.