Source: Swan and Dolphin Recipe Club
Note: This will make one large mug.
– 1 Tsp. Gelatin Powder
– 3/4 Cup Milk
– 1 1/2 Cup Cream
– 3 Tbsp. Sugar
– 3 Tbsp. Molasses
– 3 Tbsp. Malted Milk Powder
– Ea. Cinnamon Stick
– Tsp. Vanilla Extract
– 1 Grated Orange Peel
1. In a small bowl, mix the gelatin powder and 5 tsp. of water. Set the bowl aside.
2. In a saucepot, combine the milk, cream, sugar, molasses, and the malted milk powder. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3. Add the cinnamon stick, grated orange peel, and vanilla. Let the mixture simmer for ten minutes.
4. Strain the hot mixture and once strained add the gelatin mixture from earlier. Mix them together well.
5. Pour the mixture into a mug. Let chill overnight.
6. Garnish with whipped cream.