- 1 pineapple, peeled and diced
- 2 green apples, peeled and diced
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 papaya, small, peeled and diced
- 1 pound red seedless grapes, stamped
- 5 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 bottle of sweetened shredded coconut
- 1.2-ounce vanilla extract
- 1 pound sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- In a large bowl, combine all fruit, vanilla, and sweetened condensed milk.
- In a medium bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks are formed.
- Fold the whipped cream into the fruit mixture. Place in the refrigerator to become cold.