Ingredients Bread Mix:
- 1/2 lb White Bread
- 1/2 lb Cheese Danish
- 1/2 lb Cinnamon Apples
Ingredients Custard Mix:
- 1 1/8 Cups Heavy Cream
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Apple Butter
- 1/2 Cup Apple Juice
- 1/8 Cup Caramel Topping
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Dice the bread and danish into 3/4 inch cubes.
- Dice the apples.
- In a large bowl, mix the bread, Danish and apples together.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs until combined.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients. Mix really well.
- In a large bowl, toss together the bread mixture and the custard mixture. Press on the bread mixture to make sure the custard soaks in. Allow soaking for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Separate the mixture into ramekins.
- Bake for 25 minutes. They are baked when a knife can be inserted and comes out clean.