- 1 large firm-tart green apple
- 2 white marshmallows
- Caramels (vanilla) (enough to cover the apple)
- dark chocolate
- vanilla icing
- red sprinkles
- 2 yellow jellybean
- Into the center of the apple, insert the stick. Make sure it’s good and firm.
- Melt the caramels in a large bowl.
- Dunk the apple into the melted caramel. Make sure to coat the whole apple. Let it harden completely.
- When the caramel has hardened, use the vanilla ice to glue the marshmallows on as ears. Let those dry completely.
- Melt the dark chocolate.
- Dunk the apple in the dark chocolate, completely coating the apple in chocolate. Let it harden completely.
- Cover the bottom third of the apple in white icing.
- Place the sprinkles in a bowl.
- Dunk the icing cover part in the red sprinkles. Let dry completely.
- Using the white icing, attach the yellow jellybeans to the red sprinkles pat. Line them up with the ears. These are part of the pants.
- Place in a cupcake liner to serve.
For official information, please check out Disney‘s official website www.disney.com.