- 4 Cups Heavy Cream
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 4 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Vanilla Beans
- 1/2 Cup Warm Water
- 1/4 oz Powdered Gelatin
- Zest of 1/2 Lemon
- Zest of 1/2 Orange
- Carefully split the vanilla bean and scrape the bean.
- In a saucepan, combine the warm water and gelatin. Stir until the gelatin dissolves.
- Add the heavy cream, lemon zest, fresh lemon juice and the scrapings from the vanilla bean and stir well. Let cook until the mixture is 160F.
- In 6 ceramic dishes, evenly pour the liquid.
- Place the ceramic dishes in the refrigerator to chill until set.