- Your favorite cake
- 3 oz Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 oz Chocolate Ice Cream
- Dark Chocolate Coating
- White Chocolate Coating
- In a dome cake mold, cover the inside with plastic wrap as smooth as possible.
- Cake the cake into circles just smaller than the size of the mold.
- Place a scoop of vanilla ice cream in the mold.
- Cover with a scoop of chocolate ice cream.
- Top with one of the cake rounds. This will later become the bottom.
- Place in the freezer until very hard.
- Melt the Dark Chocolate Coating.
- Place the frozen bomb on a white rack with the cake on the bottom. Pour the melted dark chocolate coating over the bomb until it’s completely covered. Place back in the freezer to set.
- Once frozen, drizzle the white chocolate coating over the chocolate bomb.