Source: Eighteen25 – eighteen25
- 1 Small Package (3.4 oz) Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 1/2 Cups Milk
- 15 Oreos
1 Small Tub Cool Whip (8 oz)
- 2 TBS Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- In a medium bowl, combine vanilla instant pudding mix, with milk. Be sure to whisk your ingredients really well. Stick in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Next, place your Oreos into your blender. Blend until Oreos are a very fine texture.
- After pudding has been allowed to chill for the 10 minutes remove it from the refrigerator. Pour your Oreo crumbs into the pudding — mix well! Next, fold in your tub of Cool Whip, and chocolate instant pudding mix. Fold both in until well combined. Be sure to allow The Grey Stuff to rest in the fridge for an hour before serving to your long awaited guests!