Disney Park Recipe:
Location: Brazil Marketplace – Food and Wine Festival – Epcot – Walt Disney World
Source: Epcot International Food & Wine Festival – Recipes & Stories Celebrating 20 Years by Pam Brandon & The Disney Chefs
- 1 Large egg
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup grated queso fresco cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Grease your muffin tin.
- In a food processor, combine all the ingredients. Pulse until mixture is smooth. Please note the dough will be runny.
- Fill each muffin tin to approx 2/3 full.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes. Bake until light brown and puffy. They will have a crispy outside and chewy inside.
- Let cool on a wire rack puffs are warm but not hot.