Disney Park Recipe:
Source: Epcot International Food & Wine Festival – Recipes & Stories Celebrating 20 Years by Pam Brandon & The Disney Chefs
- 1 1/2 ounces rum
- 2 1/2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1/2 ounce mango puree
- 1/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- Fresh pineapple wedges, for garnish
- In a shaker, combine the rum, pineapple juice, mango puree and lime juice.
- Fill the shaker with ice. Shake for 30 seconds.
- In a double rocks glass filled with ice, strain the liquid into the glass.
- Garnish with a pineapple wedge.