Disney Park Recipe:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups ground hazelnuts
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 cup raspberry jam filling
- Preheat at 325F.
- Grease and flour an 8-inch cake pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, hazelnuts, and cinnamon. Mix together well.
- In a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter, and sugar.
- Mix in half the flour and mix well. Mix in an egg and mix well. Keep alternating between adding the flour and eggs.
- Spread half the cake batter into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Spread the raspberry jam over cake batter to form a layer.
- Place the remaining 1/2 of the cake batter into a piping bag and create a lattice design over the jam.
- Bake for 40 minutes. The cake will be firm to touch when ready.
- Let the cake stand on a wire rack for 10 minutes. After the 10 minutes, flip the cake over and let cool overnight.