Disney Park Recipe:
- 2/3 cup water
- 4 green tea bags
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Boil water in a medium pot.
- Place the green tea bags into the boiling water. Let the tea steep for 5 to 7 minutes. Remove the tea bags.
- Let simmer for 10 to 15 minutes. The liquid will reduce by half. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the half-and-half and the sugar.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill for at least 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, whip the whipping cream.
- Fold in the green tea mixture.
- Place in an ice cream maker. Follow the machines official instructions.