Disney Park Recipe:
Source: Epcot International Food & Wine Festival – Recipes & Stories Celebrating 20 Years by Pam Brandon & The Disney Chefs
- 2 ounces Bacardi Dragon Berry Rum
- 2 ounces strawberry puree
- 3 ounces pina colada mix
- Pineapple wedge, strawberry, for garnish
- Into a blender, combine the Barcardi Dragon Berry, strawberry puree, and pina colada mix. Add one cup of ice. Blend until the mixture is smooth.
- In a tall glass, pour the mixture.
- Garnish with the pineapple wedge and strawberry.