Disney Park Recipe:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsps butter, melted
- 2 cups apple pie filling
- 1 cup honey
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease a baking sheet.
- Over medium heat, heat a 5 to 7-inch skillet.
- In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, flour, and salt.
- Add small amounts of milk, enough to create a smooth paste.
- Add in the remaining milk and stir until there are no more lumps.
- Whisk in the butter.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet. Move the pan to swirl the batter around to form a thin even layer.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes or until the edges curl up and turn slightly brown. Flip over and cook until slightly brown and edges curled up.
- Place on a plate and scoop 1/4 cup apple pie down the center.
- Roll the crepe and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, honey, and cinnamon.
- Pour the butter mixture over the crepes.
- Bake for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Drizzle crepes with pan sauce.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.