Disney Park Recipe:
Source: Live Bake Often
- 4 cups pecan halves
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine egg white and water. Whisk together until well combined. Add pecans to egg white mixture and stir until all of the pecans are fully coated.
- In another bowl, whisk together the sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Pour cinnamon sugar mixture over the pecans and stir until all of the pecans are fully coated.
- Spread the pecans onto the prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Bake at 300°F for 45 minutes, stirring the pecans every 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely on the baking sheet.
- Enjoy or store in an airtight container.