Disney Park Recipe:
- 10 ounces dark chocolate
- 4 medium cannoli shells
- 1 ¼ cup ricotta cheese
- 4 tbsps. sugar
- 2 tsp mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp freshly grated orange peel
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- In a double boiler, milk the dark chocolate. Remove from heat.
- Carefully dip the cannoli shells into the chocolate. Make sure to complete each shell. Place on a wire rack to harden.
- In a stand mixer with a paddle attachment on low speed, mix together ricotta cheese, sugar, chocolate chips, orange peel, and vanilla. Mix until well blended.
- Before serving (approx. one hour before) place the mixture in a piping bag or large ziplock bag with the corner cut off. Pipe the mixture into each end of the chocolate covered cannoli shells.