Source: Disney Parks Blog
Ingredients Kerrygold Custard Sauce:
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Kerrygold Irish cream liqueur
Ingredients Warm Chocolate Pudding:
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 5 eggs yolks
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
Instructions Kerrygold Custard Sauce:
- In a medium-size bowl, combine the egg yolks, cornstarch, and half of the sugar. Whisk together well and set aside.
- In a saucepot, bring the milk and the remaining sugar to a boil.
- While whisking constantly, slowly pour the milk mixture into the egg mixture. Keep whisking so the eggs don’t scramble.
- Place the mixture back into the saucepan.
- Cook, constantly whisking, until the mixture becomes thick.
- Place the bowl into an ice bath.
- Whisk in the Irish Cream Liqueur and cool while the pudding is baking.
Instructions Warm Chocolate Pudding:
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Lightly grease and sugar 6 (6-ounce) ramekins. Place on a baking sheet.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate and butter. Stir until the mixture becomes smooth. Remove from the heat. Let cool for at least 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat together the egg yolks and white eggs. Whisk in the sugar and beat until sugar is fully incorporated.
- Fold in the melted chocolate to the egg mixture.
- Fold in the sifted flour. Mix until it becomes smooth.
- Pour into the ramekins.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes. Being careful not to overbake. The middle will still be soft.
- Loosen the cakes by cutting around the sides of the cakes. Invert the ramekin onto a plate.
- To serve, place 2-3 tablespoons of custard sauce on top of each ramekin.