Location: Garden Grill – Epcot – Walt Disney World
- 1/2 loaf Texas toast
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 8 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 275F.
- Grease and line a 13″x9″ pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and let rest for 5 minutes. The mixture will become soft.
- Mix all the ingredients together. It will create a batter.
- Cover the pan and cook for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Let cool uncovered.
- Flip the pan onto a cutting surface and cut into squares.
- Place Bailey’s hard cream sauce on top.
Ingredients Bailey’s Hard Cream Sauce:
- 2 cups butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons Bailey’s
Instructions Bailey’s Hard Cream Sauce:
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the butter. Mix until smooth.
- Mix in the sugar and vanilla.
- Add the Bailey’s a little at a time. Mixing well with each addition.
- Keep in a sealed container while being stored.
For official information, please check out Disney‘s official website www.disney.com.