Source: Food and Wine Festivals Coast to Coast Cookbook by Pam Brandon and the Disney Chefs
- 1 sheet (9-10 inch square) puff pastry, thawed
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 8 teaspoons sugar, divided
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut the puff pastry into 4 squares. Then cut each square in half diagonally. It will make 8 triangles.
- Place a tablespoon of cream cheese (rolled into a log shape) in the center of each triangle.
- Top each with 1 teaspoon sugar.
- Bring the two corners of the longest side to meet in the middle. Pinching to seal.
- Roll the pastry towards the triangle.
- Carefully squeeze the middle to spread out the cream cheese. Seal it with a little water.
- Bake for 12 minutes. It will become golden brown.
- Flip to allow caramelized sugar to drip. Serve warm.