Ingredients Pear Cake:
- ¼ cup cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 ½ teaspoon melted butter
- ¾ roll of prepared sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup prepared vanilla pudding
- 1 can pear halves in fruit juice, drained and thinly sliced
- 1 cup streusel topping
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ stick of butter, melted
Instructions Pear Cake:
- In a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and flour. Beat until smooth.
- Add in the egg and beat until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the heavy cream and mix until smooth.
- Add the butter and mix until smooth.
- Into a 9” tart or pie pan with removable bottom, press the dough into the pan. Make sure it covers the bottom and sides.
- Spread a layer of vanilla pudding into the tart shell.
- Spread a layer of the cream cheese mixture over the vanilla pudding layer.
- Place pears to form the next layer.
- Sprinkle the streusel topping over the tart.
- Bake for 50 minutes. The cake should feel firm to the touch and the streusel will be golden brown.
- Place in the cake in the refrigerator for a minimum of 6 hours.
- Before serving, bring to room temperature.
Instructions Streusel Topping:
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour and sugar.
- Mix in the butter. Use a fork to create large crumbs.