Source: Adapted from Disney Parks Blog
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 5 cup mini marshmallows
- 5 ounces Rice Krispy’s cereal
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter and mini marshmallows.
- In a large bowl, place the Rice Krispy’s cereal.
- Fold the melted marshmallow mixture into the cereal treats. If you do this by hand, cover your hands with oil first or you will have a very hard time getting it off later.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the mixture over the baking sheet. It’s helpful to place a piece of parchment paper over the mixture and use a rolling pin to even it out. You want the mixture to be 3/4 of an inch. It needs to be thick enough. Don’t go any thinner than that or you will have trouble placing the stick in it.
- Place in a freezer until completely cool. Don’t skip this step.
- Once cold use a Mickey cutter to cut the shape outs.
- Stick popsicle sticks in the bottom.
For official information, please check out Disney‘s official website www.disney.com.
4 thoughts on “Mickey and Minnie Cereal Treats”
This would be the perfect lunchbox treat or class treat.
You gotta love fun and easy treats!
So simple and so delicious. Will definitely have to make these!
Such an easy and fun snack to make!