- 1 pack of Tofu (12.3 ounces)
- 8 ounces granulated sugar
- 6 fluid ounces water
- 5 ounces whipping cream
- 6 ounces gelatin powder
- 25 ounces powdered green tea
- In a small bowl, dissolve the gelatin powder in 3 ounces of water. Place the bowl aside.
- In a blender, add the Tofu, sugar, 3 fluid ounces of water and powdered green tea. Blend until all the ingredients are combined.
- Place the blended mixture in a bowl and place the bowl in a hot water bath.
- Stir in the gelatin mixture. Stir until the gelatin is completely melted. Stir until creamy.
- Remove the bowl from the hot water bath and place in an ice bath.
- Mix in the whipping cream. Stir it well. Remove from the ice bath.
- Portion into serving dishes.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least one hour before serving.