- 2 cups whole milk or low-fat yogurt
- 2 teaspoons of green tea powder
- ½ cup of sugar
- In a blender, combine the milk, green tea powder, and sugar. Blend the ingredients really well.
- Pour the ingredients into an ice cream maker. Follow the directions on the ice cream maker.
- If you don’t have an ice cream maker, place the mixture in a sealed bowl and freeze for a few hours.
- Remove from the freezer, whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Seal the bowl again and place back into the freezer.
- Serve frozen in serving dishes.