Location: Deconstructed Dish Food Studio – Epcot International Festival of the Arts – Epcot – Walt Disney World
Source: Disney Festivals Cookbook by Pam Brandon and the Disney Chefs
- 3 ounces water
- 2 spiced apple chai tea bags
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped candied bacon, waffle crisp cookies for garnish
- In a small saucepan, boil the water.
- Add the tea bags to the boiled water and let steep for 3 minutes. Place in the refrigerator to chill.
- In a blender, combine the vanilla ice cream and cooled tea. Blend until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Into two tall glasses, pour the mixture. Stir in one tablespoon of maple syrup into each of the glasses.
- Garnish with candied bacon.
- Garnish with waffle crisp cookie.