Source (Based On): Live Bake Often
- 4 cups almonds halves
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine egg white and water. Whisk together until well combined. Add almonds to egg white mixture and stir until all of the almonds are fully coated.
- In another bowl, whisk together the sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Pour cinnamon sugar mixture over the almonds and stir until all of the almonds are fully coated.
- Spread the almonds onto the prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Bake at 300°F for 45 minutes, stirring the almonds every 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely on the baking sheet.
- Enjoy or store in an airtight container.
For official information, please check out Disney‘s official website www.disney.com.