Source: Disney Festivals Cookbook by Pam Brandon and the Disney Chefs
- 1 3/4 ounces Ozeki Sake
- 1 1/2 ounces Calpico concentrated drink mix
- 1/2 ounce prepared Pina colada mix
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons frozen diced strawberries
- Into a blender, combine the sake, Calpico concentrate, Pina colada mix and ice. Blend until smooth.
- Into a chilled Champagne flute, pour half the mixture.
- Add a layer of the frozen diced strawberries.
- Top with the remaining mixture mix. Carefully swirl the top layer and strawberry layer.
- Garnish with strawberry
- Garnish with mint.