- 15 oz refrigerated pie crust dough (2 pie doughs)
- 3 lbs. Granny Smith apples (peeled, cored and thinly sliced)
- 2/3 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- 1 ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 egg (slightly beaten)
- white decorating sugar crystals
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Place a jellyroll pan on the center rack in the oven.
- In a 9” pie pan, place one refrigerated pie crust dough.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the fruit, sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon. Once mixed together well, pour into the prepared pie crust.
- On a clean and floured surface, flatten the second pie crust.
- Use a Mickey Cookie Cutter to cut out Mickey-shaped figures.
- By slightly overlapping, place the cut-outs over the fruit. This will be the top crust of the pie.
- In a small bowl, place the slightly beaten egg. Use a pastry brush to brush it over the top crust.
- Sprinkle with the sugar crystals.
- Bake for on the hot pan for 30 minutes. Let cool on a wired rack.