Source: Ms. Friedman adapted from ingredients
- 1 shot Three Olives Black Cherry Vodka
- 1 ½ cups Odwalla All Natural Lemonade
- 1 ½ cup frozen cherries
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Defrost the frozen berries. Drain the juices. Pat them dry with a paper towel.
- In a blender, place the berries, sugar, and lemon juice. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Strain the mixture through a fine sieve over a medium bowl.
- In a tall glass, pour lemonade, vodka, and ice. Mix.
- Pour in some puree and mix.